Body Language – Donald Trump and Kanye West Meeting At Trump Tower

video
This is a very old video I did back in December 14th 2016, but it never made it to youtube.

Note: All comments in my videos are strictly my opinion.[cryptothanks]

16 Comments
most voted
newest oldest
Inline Feedbacks
Kanye's White Friend
Kanye's White Friend
4 years ago

Together they could do a lot of good for Chicago!

Susan
Susan
4 years ago

Hi Mandy, thank you for the video. I find this interesting … an odd association. However, I notice that Trump is open to all, which is wise when you are president of all. Makes sense it would go with the job. By the way, I finally set up a monthly donation for you. It was about time!

Mechanical
Mechanical

You called it!

Vicky P
Vicky P
4 years ago

And then Kanye got bagged in a straight jacket by the powers in Hollywood

Julie
Julie

Short n sweet aye Bomber

Cat
Cat
4 years ago

I am not a huge fan of his music but I have always liked him but could never figured out exactly why! Same as the Kardashian family, always liked them.

Cheri
Cheri
4 years ago

I remember this day well. Kanye was a broken man and he came to see and talk w Trump. I was glad for him. Trump has helped many a person, black, white, female, male…
I have seen Mr. TRUMP’S big heart. He has a big circle and large safety net for many.
Thank you Mandy for the replay.

Denver
Denver
4 years ago

the older vid had a different sounding Mandy – was this you – it sounds a much more sharper tone – rather than relaxed – it seems the analysis done on the vid is applicable today – regarding current narratives – hinting at foresight – prediction – but what after this – more than elections – what after that – more on unearthing inner-workings – conspiracies

Julie
Julie
4 years ago

Kanye had been locked up in a mental institution against his will, this was basically his release

Serendipity
Serendipity
4 years ago

Do they have a bromance?

GOMF3602
GOMF3602

Smart guy!

Lemurian Girl
Lemurian Girl
4 years ago

Trump was Kanye’s first visit after he was involuntarily carted off to hospital for 2 weeks after his San Jose, CA concert where he mentioned “pizzagate” – there was a video clip of this moment… press said he has a “breakdown”. Hm. Trump has lots of champions, Kanye is one helping to redpill black population. Love him!

Dee
Dee

Loved it thanks.

Kelly Clark
Kelly Clark
4 years ago

I appreciate your videos, Bombard Body Language. I love learning “Body Language” especially since communication’s with “Truth” have been limited. I would like to join Patron but I’m not very computer/tech savvy and I don’t b know how PayPal works. Thank You very much for taking the time to explain and sharing your videos.

Julie
Julie
4 years ago

I never made any of the comments attributed to me below. How did that happen?