Body Language Video Submission

This content is only viewable to users who have signed up for the appropriate subscription, and are logged in.

Gold Benefits

- All the benefits of Silver +

- Video Course

- Practice videos

- Bombcast podcasts.

- Ability to post 3 Body Language video suggestions per month.

- Participate in occasional live stream Q&A's

Silver Benefits

- Access to Crime Series

- Access to Interesting Minds Series

- Ability to post 1 body language video suggestion each month.

Notify of
622 Comments
newest
oldest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
Mandy

If your suggestion disappears it is because 1) its either in Que to be released or 2) it did not get enough votes to get done.

Max Hoffmann

Thanks

Rocky

Steven Greer is doing a live interview right now https://www.twitch.tv/sacriel

Sarah Young

So released from que means it won’t be covered then?

Wyllow

This interview with Anneke Lucas has to be one of the most harrowing things I’ve ever listened to. I listened to it about 2 years ago. I saw it was deleted and now they have reposted it. It’s haunted me. I feel like she is telling the truth because she captures the way children think. People forget how perceptive children really are. It’s one of the things that makes her account so striking. You can tell she’s been analyzing what happened to her for years. Anneke says she was a child sex slave for an elite, Luciferin cult in Belgium. It’s a 4-hour interview which I know you don’t have time to listen to. However, I would love to get your opinion on section 2. This is where she talks about almost being killed and forced to kill another child. In the original video’s comment section, a woman stating she was a psychologist, said she thought Anneke was being deceptive. However, I feel like she is telling the truth. I would love to hear your opinion on this.

?start=247&w=560&h=315]

Last edited 4 days ago by Wyllow
Wyllow

Last edited 4 days ago by Wyllow
Angela

&w=560&h=315]

Last edited 15 days ago by Angela
Nathan W

A pediatrician from stanford talking about vaccination. The likes and dislikes as well the comments are suspect. This seems to be an example of someone in portryal but there is something off about it. It reminds me of the sociopathic smile where people smike with their teeth but not their eyes.

BethJ547

Then, there’s this pathologist, who comes across as informative and honest. Thoughts?

BethJ547

I’m sure you’ve seen this clip, Mandy, but has it been “reviewed”? I couldn’t find it on your site. The once scientist/doctor seems very stiff and the former CDC Director seems very evasive. Thoughts? Thank you.

Jeanette

This video with Steve Bannon and Noelle Garnier caught my attention, because Noelle does a really interesting scrunch of her left eye! Is that just a facial tic, or is it a “believe me” look? If you have the time, I would be interested in this. Thanks!

BrendanHickey

Biden and Macron at the g20 in Italy

?t=1559

Julie Marchman

Philippe Argillier claims he owns 4 databanks of information that will expose the evil global cabal. Start at 48.00.

<div style=”position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; padding-top: 56.25%”>https://tv.gab.com/channel/realstewpeters/embed/shadow-government-databanks-expose-global-evil-61646ebc2f89577fe9d00f27</div>

Cameron Waage

Long video, but at ~16:16 the officer is giving back her license/registration/etc after “copping” to his mistake and saying he’s sorry, but appears to show a little aggression when giving her stuff back.

I’d like to see your analysis.

madvinmryk
Kd7ign

video

This interview with Hugh Hewitt surprised Fauci. He didn’t expect this kind of questioning.

madvinmryk

Here is an interesting interview, I think:

&t=68s

TIRED AND EMOTIONAL

Diana Gerbec

<p><a href=”

Last edited 2 months ago by Diana Gerbec
Diana Gerbec

<p><a href=”

Diana Gerbec

sorry, tried to repost but part of the code for this video is being stripped out. Not sure why. :

MaryLea Ostle

5:46
Fox News Hannity
Will Trump run again in 2024?

A C

video

These women are saying seemingly kind things to one another, but their body movements and facial expressions seem like they are getting ready to fight each other. I could be reading the vibe completely wrong, so I’m curious. The tension rises in the last 30 seconds of the video.

I know many people here don’t care about celebs and red carpets. I’m more focused on learning if I’m reading social cues correctly, and this video seems to be a perfect example of low-stake conversations that people commonly experience. Thank you for what you do here!

Last edited 2 months ago by A C
MaryLea Ostle

For those of us that have trouble with social ques thank you!

A C

Sure thing! smile

Jamie Utter

What about that little sucky mouth sound at the end of her pronouncement that vaxxed people are getting sick? https://twitter.com/jamieutter/status/1440326581918916618?s=20

andrew

video

“AOC on Attacks on Capitol Jan. 6”
we already know she was lying and not in the same building so im curious if she believes what she says or what level of crazy is she

FiveToes

NBC interview with Capitol Police Officer who Killed Ashli Babbitt

Louis Rubio

Interview where Mel Gibson talks about his meeting with Christopher Walken.
A fun interview, Mel emotes a lot and it appears he was a little freaked out irl by Walken

Last edited 3 months ago by Louis Rubio
Louis Rubio

Last edited 3 months ago by Louis Rubio

Donate? Every little helps

Other places you can find me